Saturday, March 25, 2006

Why I love Guruji?


Swami Hariharji Maharaj, has a unique place in my life. He has touched people from all walks of life. When many years back, I heard of him through my father, I liked to know more. My father said he had been a freedom fighter. He also contributed his part to liberate India. When the country got Independent, he did not take any favours. There are very few people in Indian freedom movement who did not take any favours. Mahatma Gandhi and Jai Prakash Narayan are two other freedom fighters that come to my mind, other than our Maharajji.

Every body else took some post here and there. But these people said, their objective was to liberate India. They did not do this expecting rewards. When I heard from my father about all this, I knew I had found my ideal. This was in 1980. I was only 11 then. The feeling is still there today.

1 Comments:

At 12:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice to know you gurubai

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home